Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £120000.00 per annum + bonus
28 days ago
IT Director - Birmingham - £100,000 - £120,000
I am currently working with a rapidly growing organisation who are looking for an IT Director to come on board to lead and grow the IT division and run a large-scale transformation project.
This is a fantastic role for a big hitting IT Director who is capable of big picture strategy as well as working closely with the team to get stuff done. Someone who isn't afraid to role their sleeves up when needed.
- Background of working at IT Director, CTO, CIO level.
- Experience leading IT transformation projects.
- Good working knowledge of IT security, infrastructure, service delivery & applications.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Proven experience building high performing IT functions.
- Ability to work closely with senior management across the business.
- Change management experience.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- PRINCE2 and ITIL certified desirable.
If you have the required experience and would be interested in finding out more about this position, please apply here.