Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
I am currently recruiting for an IT Business Partner to join a well-established business, who are maximising their presence in the industry. Aligned to a crucial programme for them, you will be responsible for identifying and understanding business processes, owning business critical relationships and drive the increased usage of their IT solutions.
This is an exciting, hybrid role where you will not only be managing relationships across different areas of the business, but will be involved from the offset - identifying opportunities to improve and support the IT strategy.
This role will sit as part of the Greater Manchester remit and will be required to travel to sites, along with occasional travel to Birmingham sites too.
- Experience in an IT Business Partner/Service Delivery role/Project Manager background
- Understanding of project management principles and re-platforming
- Track record in a client-facing role, with the ability to liaise and influence
- Worked within an Agile environment, understands software principles
- Ability to manage delivering technical products
- Background in employability sector would be highly advantageous
Please apply here with your CV.