IT Business Analyst - Staffordshire Hybrid (1 Day a week/Fortnight in office)- £45,000-£50,000
Gleeson Recruitment Group have just been briefed on an exciting, new IT Business Analyst role working with an industry leading client based in Staffordshire who are looking to take on a confident and competent, IT Business Analyst for a full time permanent position in a small, and friendly team.
We are looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst who can act as the lead 'Subject Matter Expert' across the business and is familiar with the full lifecycle from start to finish.
- At least 5 years' experience as a business analyst
- To be a natural strategic thinker implementing best practice, improving business user experience, and adding value to the business.
- To be a thorough planner and self-manager with planning and managing stakeholders' expectations daily.
- Strong communications and stakeholder management skills (listening, influencing and persuasiveness able to deal with all levels.
- Able to manage projects across people, process, technology, governance to meet the business users needs and outcomes.
- Good knowledge of processes, policies and procedures from start to finish
- Display excellent analytical and an informed, evidence-based approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences.
- Strong IT, data and business processes knowledge and skills.
- Excellent understanding of multiple change management methodologies.
If interested, please apply below!