£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Billing Manager? Do you enjoy process improvement and implementing new systems and procedures?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a dynamic service organisation based north of Lichfield looking to appoint an experienced Invoice Query Manager, to reduce and manage invoice queries by developing a medium sized Billing team, to ensure timely resolution of queries to support the SLA of the business.
The Invoice Query Manager will be reporting directly into the Shared Service Manager with 9 direct reports. This is a great opportunity, to really put your own stamp on a successful organisation and new processes and procedures in place.
The successful Invoice Manager can expect a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + excellent benefits.
Ideally you will be available for an immediate start or on a 1 month notice period.
Hybrid working on offer with a 50/50 split office/ home working.
Invoice Query Manager duties:
- Develop and maintain robust issue resolution processes to ensure prompt resolution and accurate data capture
- To develop and manage the Service Delivery & Invoice query team to ensure all queries are managed effectively, training and mentoring through regular 121s and coaching sessions
- Develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, monitor and prepare reports, work with internal departments to improve customer experience
- Investigate all queries which have been escalated, with the aim to resolve all queries
- Report back to the wider business on queries to identify root cause of issues to ensure effective change can be implemented
Invoice Query Manager person specification:
- Results driven & comfortable working within a fast paced environment
- Previous leadership experience and proven experience implementing effective change
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of numeracy and analysis
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Excellent IT skills
To apply for the Invoice Query Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.