West Midlands, England
£550 - £650 per day
about 2 months ago
- Work with the Invoice to Pay Lead, Procurement Lead, Overall ERP Lead, Global Finance Transformation Manager, IT Partners, and the wider programme leading the creation and deployment of the renewed Invoice to Pay processes.
- Take initiative in resolution of outstanding design and process issues through chairing workshops and meetings, engaging appropriate business teams
- Review functional design documents of custom reports and integrations
- Participate and drive process discussions and SOP documentation
- Identification of users and required roles, ensuring that appropriate Segregation of Duties is maintained
- Lead the integration of ERP with the banks across the globe, for payment files - including coordination with the banks with respect to establishing connection, testing and error resolution.
- Seek and drive process efficiency opportunities, including creation /optimising use of Shared Service functions
- Define UAT test scenarios, test script, acceptance criteria. Participate in UAT execution.
- Work with change management team to ensure that training content and training delivery is appropriate
- Help business users during UAT and hyper-care phases to ensure smooth transition to business as usual
- A track record of delivering finance transformation, specifically in Procure to Pay/Invoice to Pay area, in a complex global business
- Best practice knowledge of I2P processes and IT solutions
- Demonstrable success in I2P process transformation, preferably including transition to Shared Service Centres driving savings
- Knowledge of multiple Finance technology systems and processes, preferably including Oracle Fusion Cloud, Avalara, Concur etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate up to senior business and finance stakeholders
- Strong commercial and business acumen
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.