Invoice Finance- Assistant Relationship Manager
Birmingham City Centre
9am - 5pm
Are you an experienced Client Executive passionate about providing a high quality service? Do you want to work for a leading market brand with a prevail motive to provide businesses with the support they need?
(FULL JOB DESCRIPTION CAN BE PROVIDED)
- Portfolio management of existing and new clients providing an end to end service
- Complete instructions for client payment requests, uploading invoices and credits, raising crucial paperwork
- Reviewing clients bank statements- searching for anomalies, highlighting and raising issues
- Monthly reconciliation of accounts
- Communicate with clients at all times and deal with queries
- Ensure and client changes are updated and relevant credit parties are informed
To be an ideal candidate you will:
- Have a clear understand of Word/Excel
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Previous experience within a similar position
To apply for the Assistant Relationship Management position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.