Birmingham, West Midlands
about 1 month ago
We're currently recruiting for a permanent Invoice Administrator based in Birmingham City Centre.
You will be joining a vibrant team in a challenging role where you will be ensuring that customers are invoiced in a time manner, ensuring invoices are accurate and any queries are solved. Each client can have their own little idiosyncrasies and so having close attention to detail is imperative for this role. You will take ownership of your clients invoicing to reduce any future problems from arising by ensuring you develop strong relationships with the main stakeholders liaising with them over the phone and email and almost pre-empting any issues.
Ideally you will have previous experience working in a Shared Service Centre environment where you will have enjoyed a high volume and fast pace environment.
As an Invoice Administrator duties include:
- Completing invoicing & actioning for business customers in a timely manner
- Raising invoices within tight deadlines
- Ensure anything that is unbilled is resolved
- Reporting any problems to management
- Complying with regulations and internal compliance
- Excelled customer service, being professional and developing strong relationships with customers and teams across the business
- Manipulate data and work confidently with excel
We're looking for experienced invoice administrators who can hit the ground running to add value to a succesfull and growing business.
To apply for the invoice administrator position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.