We are looking to recruit a permanent Invoice Administrator based in Birmingham.
You will be joining a friendly and exciting team in a challenging role, therefore it's imperative you can work to strict deadlines. You will take ownership of your clients, so it is vital you have a strong attention to detail, are highly organised and confident in effectively dealing with customer queries. It will be expected for you to foresee and prevent any potential future problems from arising by ensuring you develop strong relationships with the main stakeholders, regularly liaising with the through both phone and email.
Ideally you will have experience working in a Shared Service Centre environment and thrive when working in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of work.
An Invoice Administrators duties include:
- Completing invoicing & actioning for business customers in a timely manner
- Raising invoices within tight deadlines
- Ensure anything that is unbilled is resolved
- Reporting any problems to management
- Complying with regulations and internal compliance
- Excelled customer service, being professional and developing strong relationships with customers and teams across the business
- Manipulate data and work confidently with excel
The ideal candidate will be experience in invoice administrating, be able to hit the ground running and bring additional skills and value to a successful, growing business.
To apply for the Invoice Administrator position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.