Henley-In-Arden, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000 per annum
8 months ago
Do you have experience working within an investment team? Are you looking to work for a credible, and industry leading business? If yes, then please read on.
Henley in Arden based and paying up to £32k per annum you will be joining a committed and hardworking investment team where you will be supporting the team with the day to day administrative functions of the funds and their investments.
Investment Funds Administrator duties include:
- Coordinating Investment Applications
- Preparing and collating due diligence
- Maintaining investment databases
- Update all client records relating to fund portfolio investments
- Preparing and maintaining cash forecasts
- Arranging and managing assessment days
- Collecting income and capital repayments
- Provide monthly management information
- Ensure all client reporting and audits are completed
(Full job description available)
Is this Investment Funds Administrator role right for me?
This is a great opportunity for an Investment Funds Administrator who enjoys a customer focused position, is used to working in a busy position where communication is key as well as working towards tight deadline.
The opportunity also offers the opportunity to get integrated within the business, become a real go to person and take ownership to develop strong working relationships with a varied client base.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Salary up to £32k per annum
- Benefits including free onsite parking
- Open plan offices
- Flexible working hours
If you can picture yourself working for this developing business then apply today