Birmingham, West Midlands
plus package - up to 100% bonus
about 1 month ago
GRG Executive Search is recruiting for a high growth, corporate finance advisory firm which is looking to invest substantial funds into the real estate/property sector. In order to support this strategic plan, they are looking for a high calibre, Director level individual who can lead a number of investment opportunities across both the UK and global property markets.
The key responsibilities are:
- Origination- Assisting in sourcing deals and transactions within the strategic vision of the group and across defined property sectors.
- Developing Pipeline- Continual research and relationships deepened into relevant sectors and geographies
- Business Plan Analysis and Building - Taking deals from origination through internal process and execution. Working with an Analyst/Associate on all necessary work streams (initial DD, Excel (cashflows), PPT (IMs and similar)
- Deal Execution- Management of transaction (overseeing, coordination and completing DD) through to handover to asset management.
- Fundraising link- Provision of investment performance/transaction target data to BD team and liaising with them to raise equity and source debt
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant, have a top 10 practice background within corporate finance, transaction services / due diligence or business / corporate recovery. Strong commercial experience and ideally exposure to the property or real estate sector would be advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a high growth environment with some extremely high net worth individuals.