Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £70000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Keen to speak with Client Relations Associates who have experience working within the Financial Services industry, specifically within Investments/ Asset Management, as a rare opportunity has arisen to join an independent asset management firm, as a Senior Client Services Associate at their Birmingham site. This is a permanent opportunity directly reporting into the Head of Client Services based overseas. You can expect an attractive salary between £60,000 - £70,000 per annum.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide, crucial, top-class support to the firm's large investor base. The Client Services team is the heart of the contact base for the investor, being able to build strong trustworthy relationships is key. To be successful in this role you will need to be customer focused, curious, yet resourceful. You will need to be both reactive and proactive, to suit the demands of the investors.
Duties of a Senior Client Services Associate
- Act as initial point of contact for incoming enquiries from investors/ representatives- research and prepare responses accordingly i.e. contact changes, capital call and distribution notices, fund reports
- Ensure quarterly, semi annual and year end reports are issued on time
- Maintain the firm's investor base
- Assist with the firm's reporting and projects, compliance, KYC, AML, transfers, meetings webcasts ect.
- Assist with the production of important documentation
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 3-5 years industry experience in investor relations, finance/ legal operations
- Fluent in German
- Work experience in a private equity, fund administrator or wealth management firm
- Knowledge or investor/ private equity terminology
- Strong knowledge of AML/ GDPR, transfer agreements ect
For more information/ full job description please apply or get in touch!