£120000.00 - £140000.00 per annum + + bonus + package
5 months ago
Investment and Tax Director role, specifically seeking a Qualified Accountant with extensive tax experience in Venture Capital Trusts (VCT's) & private equity.
Working for a highly successful PE firm, the Investment and Tax Director will:
- Lead the finance function, especially with regards to Venture Capital Trust (VCT) regulations.
- Working with Investment colleagues regarding investment rounds and quarterly valuation reports.
- VCT quarterly valuation packs.
- Preparing all HMRC returns for VCTs.
- Managing the annual statutory audit process by engaging with auditors.
- Implementing and maintaining of satisfactory Financial Processes and Procedures.
- Maintaining accounting records for the VCTs.
- Continually monitoring portfolio and financial position to ensure VCT and FCA compliance.
- Treasury monitoring and compliance.
The successful Investment and Tax Director will be a fully qualified Big 4 or Top 10 trained Accountant (ICAEW/ ACA; ICAS/ CA) with proven experience of working with VCTs, and strong technical and up-to-date tax knowledge. You will also have a strong commercial bias, and have the gravitas to lead a team.
The salary will be in the region of £120,000 - £140,000 + bonus + package - this can be negotiated for the right person.
To apply for the Investment & Tax Director position, please send your CV to this advert, or contact Philippa Templeton on LinkedIn directly for further information regarding the business and the role. All correspondence will be treated with utmost confidence.
This role can be located in the Midlands or London, or indeed, flexible working - therefore we are accepting applications from UK-wide.