Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting an established energy infrastructure development firm as they seek to appoint a qualified (ACA / ACMA / ACCA) Investment & Regulatory Finance Manager.
The business in question manages and develops critical energy infrastructure assets valued over £10bn. They generated just under £2bn in revenue for FY21 and with a team of c.6000 employees across the UK our client is well positioned to continue striving forward in their journey to becoming an industry leader.
This role encompasses both the management and co-ordination of regulatory reporting requirements and oversight of end-to-end investment processes and controls.
- Prepare annual Regulatory Returns and associated external reporting matters on behalf of the businesses to the standard required by legislation and external regulatory bodies.
- Manage and co-ordinate regulatory reporting processes by setting accurate timetables, transparent assumptions, key performance metrics and guidance to ensure delivery to agreed timescales and customer requirements.
- To provide a means to translate company-wide financial information into the required format for regulatory reporting in a consistent and compliant way.
- Manage and develop a team of qualified and part qualified finance professionals.
- Leading the review and development of the investment sanctioning process to ensure appropriate control and governance is in place to accompany transformation of the organisation's operating model.
- Oversee end to end investment processes and controls and be the key point of contact for external audit testing relating to fixed assets.
- Ensuring that the controls associated with the team's processes are reviewed, updated, challenged, and adhered to by the team.
- Define, develop, implement, and maintain processes using software tools, spreadsheets and reports to support decision-making and proactively seek opportunities to enhance operational efficiency through best practice.
This is a hybrid position working in the office 2-3 days a week based in Coventry.
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with our client for this role on an exclusive basis.