Have you got a passion for analysis? Do you have an interest in Private Equity?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a rapidly expanding financial services firm, with brand new offices in the centre of Birmingham, as they recruit an additional Analyst to their FAIR team on a permanent basis. Reporting directly into a Senior Associate, you will be responsible for the delivery and review of timely, accurate and high quality Management Information. You will be welcomed into a high impact team, focused on delivering exceptional customer service to their clients.
The successful Analyst will have the opportunity to pursue a cultivated and rewarding career, within an exciting and prosperous fin tech organisation within the financial services space.
You will be able to see your value add at an early stage, with the opportunity for mass development and career progression.
The business offer excellent benefits including, 25 days holiday + bank holiday, hybrid working, matched pension contribution up to 10%, life assurance, income protection, business and personal travel insurance, employee rewards, enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
This Investment Analyst opportunity, would best suit someone with 2 + years Analysis experience post graduation, with a keen interest Private Equity and efficiency's.
Investment Analyst duties:
- Review output of colleagues and ensure the quality of the Management Information is accurate, and in line with expectations
- Develop an understanding of existing reporting and cash flow processes and procedure in order to produce quarterly reports
- Conduct analysis of financial statements and capital account movements, extracting correct quantitative and qualitative information from financial reports
- Summarise information relevant to portfolio monitoring
- Liaison with internal parties to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Previous experience within an analytical role
- Ability to interpret large data sets - advanced Excel skills
- Degree in a numerate discipline is advantageous
- Confident with stakeholder engagement at all levels
- Mature approach to work - ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively
To apply for the Investment Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.