£20000 - £23000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Are you currently studying toward your CISI or IOC? Are you looking to join an innovative, forward thinking Financial Services organisation with a great office atmosphere?
I am seeking an experienced Investment Administrator to join a rapidly expanding, financial services organisation based in Lichfield. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £23,000 per annum. The successful candidate will be a part of a busy operations team, assisting with crucial financial duties as required by the team.
The ideal candidate will be able to display:
- Motivation, eager to learn and show a good use of their own iniative
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Ability to learn quick in a fast paced environment/ industry
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to pick up duties quickly
What to expect:
- Production of client statements and valuations
- Processing investment instructions as per client request
- Liaising with third party providers
- Reconciliation of stock and cash positions
- Settlement of investment instructions
Ideally you will be working towards or have obtained a CISI investment operations certificate or IOC with a minimum of 3-5 years industry experience.