Birmingham, West Midlands
£26000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you currently studying toward your CISI or IOC? Are you looking to join an innovative, forward thinking Financial Services organisation with a great office atmosphere?
A Financial Services firm in Birmingham is looking to recruit an Investment Administrator on a permanent basis. (Full job spec can be provided) You will be providing crucial administration support to the senior members of the business, with opportunity for further development. Depending on experience you can expect a salary between £26,000 - £30,000 per annum.
The Investment Administrator will be responsible for:
- Production of client statements and valuations
- Processing investment instructions as per client request
- Liaising with third party providers
- Reconciliation of stock and cash positions
- Settlement of investment instructions
- Preparing presentations for senior members
- Organise client meetings and travel requirements
- Market research
An ideal Investment Administrator will be able to display:
- Motivation, eager to learn and show a good use of their own initiative
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Ability to learn quick in a fast paced environment/ industry
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to pick up duties quickly
Ideally you will be working towards or have obtained a CISI investment operations certificate or IOC with a minimum of 3-5 years industry experience.