£45000.00 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
We have partnered up with a very well established specialist manufacturing company in Hereford who are looking for an Inventory manager to join their team.
The role required experience within a manufacturing environment and a solid working knowledge of Process Costing and Standard Costing, along with an ability to work with SAP. You will be managing a team of two technical analysts to provide inventory and waste reports for management along with variance analysis to help identify trends.
You will be managing cost analysts, stock and manufacturing control and displaying the confidence and gravitas to support and challenge at all levels throughout the organisation you will:
- Manage process and standard costing models across the business
- Be proficient with SAP and running non-standard reports
- Have a solid manufacturing background
- Understand trends and manage waste and production inefficiencies
- You will have strong analytical and management skills
- Fully or part Qualified Accountant (CIMA ACCA ACA)
- Experience in working closely with the business and operations in a business partnering capacity
- To have worked in an environment of continuous process improvement.
If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch: