Inventory and Supply Chain Co-Ordinator
Due to company expansion, we are working in partnership with a well established organisation who are seeking an Inventory and Supply Chain Co-Ordinator to join their high-performing customer service department.
In this position, reporting to the Customer Service & Order Processing Manager, you will be a key member of the internal sales team.
Outline of the Role
- Ensure that all necessary paperwork is accurately completed to accompany any goods leaving the premises via couriers or to be returned to suppliers
- Liaising with installers, contractors and suppliers
- Monitor, maintain and set stock levels
- Ensuring goods are dispatched on time. Liaising with the warehouse and installations department / Logistic Planner
- Responsible for the raising all purchase orders from suppliers for products as required and in line with company policy.
- Ensuring that all deliveries are received on time and in line with Purchase Orders.
- Resolving any purchase queries that arise expediently and appropriately
Key Attributes and experience required
- Previous experience within a similar sales administrative, inventory administrator or supply chain administrator role
- An effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Highly organised
- Ability to use own initiative and within a team
- Punctual & reliable
- Always focused on delivery of outstanding customer service
Location - Brierley Hill
Full term permanent position