Inventory and Asset Analyst
9 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a global manufacturing company based in Wolverhampton, who are a provider of innovative and reliable products within their field. They currently serve over 300 countries globally and are in an extremely strong cash position.
This opportunity is for an Inventory and Asset Analyst, to work closely with the operational and supply chain teams, in looking at inventory levels, driving data outcomes for the business and partnering with the wider teams.
They are looking for someone to join the team, who is either qualified or part qualified and has the drive and determination to progress.
- Responsible for the CAPEX budget for the campus (Wolverhampton, Banbury, Rockford), including monitoring actual spend to plan, LE and any reallocation required to support critical activity
- Responsible for raising and finalizing all asset approval requests through the eCar system
- Key business partner to all UK & US value streams
- Responsible for driving all CAPEX / FA related reviews, including oversight and tracking of the CIP account
- Responsible for Fixed Asset module in the company SAP system
- Responsible for all aspects of Plan, LE and Actual reporting
- Responsible for leading and co-ordinating the required fixed asset audit and ensuring we maintain a robust controls environment
- Manage customer owned assets, rotable assets and ensure they are transacted appropriately in the system
- Own the R&O process related to fixed asset management
- Ownership of all aspects of Inventory including co-ordination and delivery of the Plan, LE and actual results at a site and Value Stream level
- Responsible for all aspects of E&O and aged inventory provisioning (including process)
- Any ad-hoc related requests (Inventory and fixed assets)
- Manage the GRIR balance and associated provisions
- Manage and drive down the BQ queries related to inventory and CAPEX
- eSox reporting
Inventory and Asset Analyst Package:
- £50,000 - £55,000
- Additional Benefits