The successful Inventory Accountant will be working for a Global organisation who is incredibly successful within there industry.
The role of the Inventory Accountant is to maintain the integrity of the inventory records by monthly reconciliations and investigation of discrepancies. The function will also involve ensuring appropriate adjustments are made to the records, either by the inventory group or other departments.
As the successful Inventory Accountant you are likely to have significant
- Monthly reconciliation of inventory records to General Ledger for each stocking location within EMEA.
- Processing of monthly Journals.
- Identify cause of differences and making adjustments in both the inventory and accounting systems as appropriate.
- Business partnering with other departments i.e. Accounts Payable, Supply Chain / Purchasing, Operations and other Finance groups to ensure controls and procedures are followed and to assist and improve efficiency's where possible.
- Inventory Site audits including physical inventory counts and auditing of company processes & procedures.
- Occasional travel within UK & EMEA
- Previous experience working in a financial environment.
- Previous experience working in an inventory related setting dealing with extensive volumes of data preferred but not essential.
- Work experience in a multi-national environment including currencies.
- Studying towards a recognised Accounting Qualification.
There is a good benefits package available with this role.
To apply for the Inventory Accountant please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.