West Midlands, England
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
7 months ago
My client, within the construction sector, is looking for a creative and strategic Senior Marketing Manager to lead the delivery of the annual marketing strategy. You will be the focal point when it comes to planning, developing and executing all marketing, PR and communication activity across all channels on an international level. This role is perfect for someone who is strategic in their thinking, but will want to be hands-on in the execution of marketing activities.
Key role responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage the annual marketing strategy in line with core business objectives.
- Execute engaging marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, generate leads and grow customer prospect engagement.
- Deliver campaigns to agreed timescales and budgets working with internal colleagues and external agencies. Deliver through a variety of marketing channels including, PR, social, CRM, web, print and direct methods.
- Manage the annual marketing budget spend.
- Champion the commercial benefits of marketing activities and demonstrate return on investment of all initiatives, continuing to develop and refine the brand strategy communication approach.
- Act as a brand guardian across all channels. Ensure all marketing initiatives promote the right message to the right target market and stick to brand guidelines.
The ideal Candidate:
- Will have proven experience in a senior marketing position (experience within the construction industry is essential).
- Will have a strategic mind set, but still enjoy getting heavily involved with the execution and deployment of marketing activities.
- Will have experience executing campaigns across service and product led marketing.
- Will have experience working on an international scale and creating marketing strategies for different markets.
- Will have excellent communications skill and be able to build relationships with key stake holders at all levels.