Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bonus
4 months ago
Have you ever dreamed of breaking free from the grey skies of Great Britain's and jetting off to somewhere scenic or sunny? And be paid to do so?
It may sound too good to be true, but if you're an experienced, chartered accountant with a keen desire to travel, then we have unique opportunity that may be ideal for you.
Spades of wanderlust: this role will require travel within the UK and overseas (c.40%), possibly at short notice.
Chartered Accountant Qualification: preferably with big 4 or similar experience.
Ambitious: A self-starter with the desire to learn and ambition to progress further.
Internal Audit experience: exposure to the manufacturing sector and international operations would be ideal.
Self-confident with strong interpersonal skills: able to communicate at all levels within the organisation as well as with external parties.
Computer literate: Able to produce professional reports, written in a style suitable for presentation to senior management.
Meticulous: attention to detail but also ability to see the bigger picture.
- Basic c.£40,000 - £45,000
- Car allowance: c. £5,500 - £6,000
- 25% bonus scheme
- Defined contribution pension scheme (up to 5% employer's contribution)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Medical insurance and life insurance
We're not here to tell you how to suck eggs, but responsibilities will include (and are not limited to):
- Planning and performing internal audit reviews.
- Documenting process flows and evidence in support of audit testing carried
- Identifying and documenting control deficiencies.
- Risk assessment.
- Recommending cost-effective improvements.
- Preparing and presenting reports of audit work
- Tracking and verifying the completion of audit actions.
- Performing ad-hoc project work relating to risk, control and assurance.