£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
14 days ago
Attention all customer-focused account management professionals! We have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Customer Account Manager to join our client's dynamic team. If you thrive on building strong relationships, providing exceptional service, and driving business growth, this role is perfect for you!
As an Internal Customer Account Manager, you will be the primary point of contact for your valued customers. Your mission will be to understand their needs, develop tailored solutions, and deliver outstanding results. With your exceptional communication skills and passion for service delivery, you will nurture existing accounts, identify solutions, and create a seamless end-to-end sales and aftercare service.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our diverse customer base.
- Actively engage with customers to understand their needs, challenges, and opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop customised solutions that meet customer needs.
- Assist with general incoming customer queries
- Provide timely and accurate quotes, proposals, and contract negotiations.
- Use the CRM & Salesforce systems to update, track and maintain correspondence with your customer base.
- Support your organisation to achieve and exceed sales targets, ensuring sustainable revenue growth.
- Previous experience in a customer service, internal sales account management or similar role, preferably within a customer-centric environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced working environment.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to build rapport and trust with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Self-motivated and personable in your approach.
Join our client's expanding team and unlock your full potential! They offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package including an opportunity for flexible working or alternate Friday's off! You will have the opportunity to work with a supportive team, access ongoing professional development, and contribute to the company's growth and success.
Ready to make a difference? Apply now and take the first step towards an exciting career as an Internal Customer Account Manager.