Coventry, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Are you currently working in Internal Control or Audit and looking for your next move? This is a brilliant opportunity to allow you to progress your career in a truly supporting and engaging business.
Duties for an Internal Controls Specialist Include:
- Analyse, identify and prioritise financial and operational risks
- Plan, perform and report on individual audits
- Track and verify through follow-up audit actions
- Analyse information and conduct testing to detect deficient, non-existent controls, inefficiencies etc.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships
(Full job description available for review)
Required Experience for this Internal Controls Specialist role:
- Experienced Auditor or internal controls professional
- Someone who is currently studying towards a professional qualification
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Well organised with good communication skills
- Good Systems knowledge
You will be ACCA, ACA or CIMA part qualified, have significant related accounting experience and be able to show strong organisational, administrative and stakeholder management skills.
To apply for the Internal Controls Specialist position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however, please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.