Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £34000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a leading operator and provider of student properties across the UK. They are looking for an Internal Communications Specialist to join their Birmingham team and on part time basis.
Job title: Internal Communications Specialist
Salary: £34,000 (actual - NOT pro rata from £34,000)
Contract: 22 hours per week - to be completed at candidates' discretion
Start date: October/November 2021
Work from home policy: Hybrid
A growing company with asset management and student property portfolio within major cities at major universities across the UK. The company has been listed on the main market stock exchange and continue to grow.
We are looking for a Internal Communications Specialist to join as a vital member of the marketing team to build and deliver information internally. The role will be to create and implement the internal communications plan.
This role is on a part time basis and is 22 hours per week and this can be completed across as many days within as you would like.
The role will be based in the Birmingham team but working in on hybrid model and your role will be working across a multi-site business.
- Build and implement the Internal messaging and engagement strategy
- Deliver internal communications
- Ad hoc and Responsive Internal messaging
- Internal messaging channel management
- Identify and suggest new and most effective internal communication methods
- Work with the contents and guidelines of the company
- Plan and manage sessions and content for company forums
- Manage budget
- Experience within similar role
- Able to work 22 hours per week
- Experience at similar level
- Experience planning and implementing a internal communications strategy
- Experience managing a team budget
- Able to work well with stakeholders
- Able to work across multiple channels of the business
Please contact me via email on lucythomas @workwithglee.com or apply to this advert directly.