£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
10 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a leading retailer based in Worcestershire, to recruit for an Internal Communications Specialist on a permanent, hybrid, full time basis.
Job title: Internal Communications Specialist
Start date: April/May 2023
Contract: Full time, Perm, Hybrid
We are looking for an Internal Communications Specialist to join the business and work alongside HR to develop and implement a new Internal Communications and Employee Engagement strategy across the business to increase engagement, well being and develop and improve the overall brand of the company.
- Previous experience developing and implementing Internal Communications strategies alongside a HR team
- A creative individual who can develop and implement engaging plans to meet the businesses agenda and plans
- Strong communication skills across a multi-level organisation and someone who can listen and understand employee needs and build a community
- A candidate with experience in delivering social and charity activities
- Previous experience in delivering a organisational framework
- A candidate that can support overall company culture
- A candidate with experience of developing channels and platforms in which comms can be delivered
- A candidate who is hands on and autonomous in delivering a strategy
- Strong written skills
For more information, please apply.