A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Communications Manager to join a marketing leading B2B Services business. A brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion, you will be the go-to person for the internal comms across the business and will lead on some exciting projects in the coming months!
This is a part time role, 30 hours a week. This can be 4 full days or split between 5 days - the choice is yours!
Their head office is based in Lichfield, but you would only be required in the office one day a week, so can be flexible on location.
- Develop and implement am engaging internal communications strategy that will support key business projects.
- Lead on the implementation of brand new Intranet, build all pages and publish engaging content inline with company culture and values.
- Once the integration is complete, day to day management updating the intranet with relevant updates and changes.
- Identifying new channels which will support internal communication projects that will engage the wider business
- Producing engaging and creative content, whilst taking into account the audience you are targeting for each communication piece.
- Working with the senior leadership team to develop plans, produce an internal comms calender and create content that will drive employee engagement.
- Monitor and review the engagement success of each communications initiative, and feedback to key stakeholders.
- Good working experience of developing and and managing an intranet system.
- The ability to take complex business documents, and turn this into engaging copy that will drive employee engagement.
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- The ability to manage a number of projects at any one time.