Birmingham, West Midlands
£34000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Gleeson are working with a Financial services business based in Birmingham City Centre to recruit for a Internal Communications Manager and support for a 12 month FTC. The iconic business is dedicated to providing the best service in the business to its members and customers.
About the role:
To aid in the development of the companies internal communications strategy and delivering across the the group. To do this you will be working with teams within the company to deliver consistent, timely and relevant online and offline communications.
- Support Senior executives and DMD with varying communications including digital solutions.
- Develop communication plans and strategy for key initiatives across the Division.
- Ensure communications are transferable across nations/globally within the division.
- Deliver news bulletins internally and externally.
- Project manage annual events for the Division.
- Work closely with stakeholders and senior leadership around the world to meet the required briefs.
- Support with Internal Communications social platforms.
- Assist and support on communications for larger brand including the Annual Report and Investor Results.
- Work alongside the larger Group Communications and HR team to streamline and mirror content.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar sector, role and seniority.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Able to manage expectations of stakeholders and senior leadership to ensure workload management.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to write clear and concise communications materials that translate well to varying audiences, cultures, and seniority across the company.
- Must be approachable and able to support when needed.
- Team player and a proactive approach.
- Experience working with a large global company.
Contact Lucy on for more information, or apply to this advert.