Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a specialist engineering company, operating globally and employing over 11,000 people nationwide. We are recruiting for an Internal Communications Manager to work within the Midlands branch on a 12-month FTC.
About the role:
This Internal Communications Manager position will focus on a particular division of this larger brand and is responsible for developing, delivering, and managing internal communications across the whole division. This position will be to work with senior leadership as well as stakeholders globally to deliver communications that drive growth.
- Support Senior executives and DMD with varying communications including digital solutions.
- Develop communication plans and strategy for key initiatives across the Division.
- Ensure communications are transferrable across nations/globally within the division.
- Deliver news bulletins internally and externally.
- Project manage annual events for the Division.
- Work closely with stakeholders and senior leadership around the world to meet the required briefs.
- Support with Internal Communications social platforms.
- Assist and support on communications for larger brand including the Annual Report and Investor Results.
- Work alongside the larger Group Communications and HR team to streamline and mirror content.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar sector, role and seniority.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Able to manage expectations of stakeholders and senior leadership to ensure workload management.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to write clear and concise communications materials that translate well to varying audiences, cultures, and seniority across the company.
- Must be approachable and able to support when needed.
- Team player and a proactive approach.
- Experience working with a large global company.
Contact Lucy on for more information, or apply to this advert.