My client, a market leading consumer goods business, are looking for an Internal Communications Manager. to join their fast paced and growing team. A newly created role to the business, you will lead on delivering an engaging internal communications strategy to employees UK wide.
As the Internal Communications Manager, you will play an integral part in driving employee engagement and business performance ensuring all communications are engaging, accurate, and align with company values. This role will suit someone who has operates at a strategic level, but is still hands-on in the daily delivery of internal communication activities.
- Shape and develop an engaging internal communications strategy that supports the business growth, ensuring all communications represent the company values and ethos.
- You will oversee the delivery of daily newsletters, with a focus on organisational changes, intranet announcements, success stories and any other updates.
- Act as the strategic partner to senior stakeholders across the business, work with them to align key messages, as well as advising and influencing on employee engagement.
- Identify new channels which will support internal communication projects that will engage the wider business and drive employee engagement.
- Producing engaging and creative content, whilst taking into account the audience you are targeting for each communication piece.
- Ensuring that all internal communications activities are well planned, delivered on time and within budget.
- Monitor employee feedback and campaign effectiveness, using key insights to drive performance for future internal comms initiatives.
- Consider all relevant channels when building internal communications plans including, but not limited to, the intranet, bulletins, newsletters, town halls, events, app and email.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience delivering an internal communications strategy.
- Experience working in a complex organisation, with varying audience.
- An exceptional influencer who is able to build and maintain collaborative relationships, whilst being able to drive positive change.
- Be able to prioritise and working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written communications skills.
- Ability to build relationships with, and influence senior stakeholders across the business.
- Specific knowledge and experience of online and offline communications techniques.
- A passion for improving employee experience, and keeping employees connected and informed.
Hybrid Working Pattern