Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £40000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Internal Communications Manager
Birmingham | Hybrid
Gleeson Recruitment group have partnered with a leading financial advisory business based in Birmingham, to recruit an Internal Communications Manager onto the team.
This is a great opportunity to work across all communication channels from digital, email, print, events, and media. You will lead on the on the internal communications plan, delivering multi-channel content (vlogs, events, email, intranet & more) to employees to ensure continuous engagement.
The Internal Communications Manager will:
- Implement the internal communication plan across all channels
- Develop an internal communication calendar
- Deliver relevant content in line with the internal employer brand
- Champion the internal brand and roll out a programme of activities to support engagement
- Manage the intranet
- Support the wider business including: the Marketing team, HR, and the Business Transformation team
- Liaise with agencies and printers
- Provide monthly reports
& Much more!
The role requires:
- Substantial experience in internal communications
- Being able to deliver across all channels: digital, email, print, events and broadcast media
- Campaign management experience
- Agency management experience
If you would like to hear more, reach out to Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'