Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
28 days ago
An opportunity has arisen to become Internal Communications Manager for a company at the forefront of logistics and transport in Birmingham. This business is well-known for their excellent working culture and ever-expanding departments.
- Work with the Marketing team and the wider HR team. To deliver the internal communications and employee engagement throughout the business.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of Internal Comms
- Management of an Internal Comms Exec.
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing/Leadership Team
- Ensure the delivery of Newsletters and Management Update Calls
- Manage and co-ordinate internal events such as conferences and key meetings.
The Internal Comms Manager should:
- Have excellent time management skills
- Demonstrate effective negotiating/ influencing skills
- Develop and maintain relationships within the company
- Have experience using a range of creative media sources to deliver clear and effective messages
- Be able to implement a wide range of communication plans and strategic messages
- Have strong copywriting skills
- Have excellent attention to detail under pressure
To apply for the Internal Communications Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.