Walsall, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
2 months ago
My client, a leading retail business based in Walsall, is currently looking to recruit a Internal Communications Lead into their fast paced and growing marketing team. This is a brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion and will be responsible for the accuracy and timely communication of all internal communications. Leading a small team of two, you will focus on creating engaging communications inline with the internal comms strategy, ensuring all content is relevant and fit for purpose.
- Reporting into the Communications Manager in you will develop, plan, manage and execute all internal communications activities to around 10,000 employees.
- You will oversee the delivery of daily newsletters, with a focus on organisational changes, intranet announcements, success stories and any other updates.
- Write and edit engaging copy for all internal communication channels, ensuring all content adheres to guidelines and tone of voice.
- Ensure that all communications delivered embody business values and are engaging yet informative.
- Continuously monitor effectiveness of internal communications activities and make recommendations for improvements.
- Ensure that communications are tailored for the right audience within the business, and are available on the relevant channels for different employees
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Experience within a similar communications role.
- Be able to Develop and implement internal communications activity that deliver against clear objectives.
- Strong attention to detail, including proofreading and copy writing skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines / prioritise workload.
- Working knowledge of Intranet systems.
- Be able to build relationships with stakeholders, both internally and externally.