Walsall, West Midlands
26 days ago
A new development has created the opportunity for an Internal Communications Exec to work closely with the Marketing Manager and People and Development team on a permanent basis. In a well-established customer services company in the West Midlands.
What you'll do…
- Plan, write and edit internal comms across a range of channels to engage co-workers with clear and concise content
- Inform, value and motivate staff through content creation and engaging event while supporting staff with LinkedIn and Glassdoor content
- Build and maintain relationships throughout the company.
- Assist the roll-out of employee engagement survey while developing and managing the intranet.
- Oversee the communications inbox and liaise with key stakeholders
What you'll need…
- Experience creating, editing and rolling out content
- Be highly proficient with Microsoft office packages, have experience with Adobe InDesign, with the ability to get to grips with new packages.
- To be confident and positive with a drive to improve and learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you'll get…
- A competitive salary
- Good working environment
- To be part of a successful team
- Develop understanding of the customer service industry