about 1 month ago
Job title: Internal Communications Executive
Location: West Midlands, Staffordshire
Start date: Immediate start
Contract: Maternity cover role (12 months with the possibility of a further extension)
WFH Policy: Hybrid - 1 day in the office
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a company who provide specialist care for a range of people in need across the UK, based in Staffordshire, to recruit for an Internal Communications Executive. You will join their team and be responsible for delivering engaging marketing plans to drive brand awareness.
This is a really interesting Internal Comms role as you will contribute to the development and delivery of audience-centric internal communications that engage employees and support the delivery of great care across a large well-established organisation.
- Support the Digital Communications Manager with the co-ordination of the day to day running of the intranet, with a focus on good governance, usability, and the development of engaging content for staff in all areas of the organisation.
- Create engaging and compelling stories to be used across our award-winning channel mix, including magazines, our intranet, social media, audio, video, blog posts, etc.
- Supporting with the delivery of internal events, including open days, company awards and conferences.
- Contribute to the development of specific campaigns and initiatives to maximise return on investment in communications.
- Management and triage of the central communications mailbox.
- Co-ordinating the organisation's charity partnership.
- Support regular reporting on key metrics to demonstrate ROI and effectiveness.
- Communications related degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience within an internal communications specific role would be an advantage.
- Strong content development skills, including the ability to identify and curate opportunities to produce content in a range of formats.
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to create content for a range of audiences.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- Professional and dynamic attitude to work.
- Excellent IT skills, knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would be an advantage as would experience of using media editing tools.
- Team player and the ability to work as part of an extremely fast paced team.
- Approachable, personable, and able to communicate well with all colleagues.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- Methodical and analytical with exceptional attention to detail.
- Passion for supporting people.
- Willingness to work with a hybrid approach, attending the office as required.
Flexible working, and excellent benefits.