Up to £200 per day
7 days ago
My client, a leading B2B business, is looking for an Internal Communications Executive to join the business on a 4 month contract. This is an exciting time to join the business as there are a number of projects ongoing that you will play a key part in. You will work closely with stakeholders across the business to create engaging, timely and accurate communications that align with the company values. This role will primarily focus on creating, editing and managing content for a range of internal communications, with the occasional external communication task required.
- Work with the Communications Manager to develop and deliver the internal communications strategy.
- Help to drive employee engagement through creative campaigns and engaging copy.
- Plan, edit and write compelling content using appropriate media and channels to support delivery of the internal comms strategy.
- Writing engaging copy ensuring employees are informed with company strategy and performance, brand and culture.
- Create and tailor key messages to ensure they are clear, concise and suitable for each audience.
- Support the organisation and execution of internal events and internal videos.
- Help influence wider teams and stakeholders on best practice communication approaches and tactics.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have previous copywriting and proof-reading experience within a Marketing Team.
- You will be a natural communicator, with the ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Have a keen eye for detail and impeccable accuracy.
- Work in a fast-paced environment delivering to tight timescales.