Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a FTSE 100 company within financial services to recruit for an Internal Communications and Employee Engagement Specialist on a permanent, full time basis.
This role is ideally for someone based near London to access their London office but we would also consider candidates in Scotland, who are able to access their Edinburgh office.
Job title: Internal Communications and Employee Engagement Specialist
Location: London or Edinburgh
Salary: £40,000-£60,000 - plus sizeable bonus
Contract: Full time, permanent
WFH policy: Hybrid
Benefits: Increased employer pension contribution, private healthcare and up to 32% bonus (performance based)
Working with the Internal Communications team to plan and implement the Internal Communications strategy across a section of the business where you will be engaging with around 8000 colleagues.
You will be planning and delivering a multi-strategic communication programme and partner with stakeholders across the business to ensure the campaigns you launch are effective and collaborative.
Employee engagement is extremely pivotal to this businesses success so you will be expected to bring ideas and new approaches to ensure maximum engagement across the board.
- Plan and implement the Internal Communications strategy across the business
- Create content including videos and visual
- Report on success of Internal Communications Engagement strategy
- Work collaboratively with Internal Communications team as well as with wider teams in the business to ensure that the communication strategy is inclusive and engaging
- Work closely and frequently with stakeholders across and outside of the business
- Inform and influence internal stakeholders to ensure that the communication strategy is delivered successfully across the business
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Strong internal communications experience and experience within a similar role
- Excellent verbal and communications skills
- Strong content creation skills
- Ability to engage a wide audience
- Great stakeholder management experience and ability to communicate and build relationships across the business
- Good knowledge of Office suite, such as SharePoint, PowerPoint, Teams and others
- Good knowledge and willingness to learn to use new software and platforms, such as Peakon by Workplace, Canva, Monday.com, Poppulo, Survey Monkey and others
- Ability to manage own work diary and manage expectations of stakeholders
Please apply for more information