Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently helping a well known FTSE250 business who are recruiting for an Internal Auditor. This role is an excellent opportunity paying up to £50,000 and is based either in the Midlands or Leeds office. The Internal Auditor opportunity also offers a great step into a management role.
Key Duties: Internal Auditor, Leeds/Birmingham, £50,000
- Being involved in the planning, execution and reporting of individual audits;
- Coaching and supervising auditors;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the business throughout the audit process;
- Working with the Risk & Compliance team and other second line functions;
- Identifying and escalating risks and issues within the business to the Audit Managers
Key Skills and Experience: Internal Auditor, Leeds/Birmingham, £50,000
- Recognised professional or audit qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA or CIIA equivalents;
- At least 3 years of experience (including at least 1 post qualification) in a professional services or internal audit role;
- Experience in successful delivery of audit work;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong business and commercial understanding;
- Proven ability to build relationships as part of audit assignments;
- A commitment to ongoing personal and professional development.
If you are interested in this role based in either Leeds or Birmingham please do get in touch