Newly qualified and looking for a first move from the profession?
Want to join a evolving business with oportunities both in the audit team or in commercial finance?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an excellent consumer business based in Walsall who are recruiting for an Internal Auditor. The Internal Auditor is aimed towards a first mover from the profession who is looking to make a move into industry.
Your new role is a key hire for the business and the successful candidate will gain significant exposure to senior stakeholders across the business, in both finance and operational capacity.
You will be getting involved in a broad range of internal audits and this will give the post holder a great understanding of the business and the ability open doors to other roles in the business if desired. You will be required to travel domestically and internationally upto 25%
Key areas of responsibility include the following:
- Support the development of the annual risk assessment and provide input to the development of the Annual Audit Plan
- Perform audits and consultative procedures including the following:
- Design work program to achieve objectives
- Conduct interviews, review documents, and prepare work papers documenting audits of key internal controls and key operational processes
- Review and analyse evidence and document processes and procedures
- Identify, develop, and document relevant audit issues and value added recommendations
- Communicate the results of projects via written reports and/or oral presentations to management
- Work with business management to develop and implement practical solutions to address audit findings
If you are a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA) either working in internal or external audit and want to hear more about this rare Internal Auditor opportunity please do get in touch