Are you currently working in Audit and looking for your next move? Perhaps you're looking for something a little different with open possibilities to roles in other areas? If so, then please read on.
Ideally, you'll come from a practice audit background or have experience working in industry in a similar internal controls position. The role is based near Coventry with a competitive salary and study package.
Working with a steady and stable national business you will be involved in the testing of internal controls and working on the future processes across operational areas. You will enjoy working in a well-established team who are friendly and happy to help and management who are extremely hands on and proactive.
Scope of the Internal Audit role includes:
- Planning and Scoping of key controls and processes
- Risk assessment and remediation plans
- Quality Assurance
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Working with internal teams
(Full job description available for review)
Required Experience for this Internal Audit role:
- Experienced Auditor or internal controls professional
- Someone who is currently studying towards a professional qualification
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Well organised with good communication skills
- Good Systems knowledge
To apply for the Internal Audit position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.