£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car, Hybrid Working
6 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working in an exclusive partnership with this market leading brand, as we support them through their growth phase in the recruitment of an Internal Audit Manager, based in Lutterworth.
Reporting in to the Director, you will be responsible for providing oversight and delivery of risk based internal audits, while also providing transparent governance across corporate projects and activities. You will also support the evaluation of the business' evolving risk profile and embed an effective risk management strategy through commercial, operational, and financial internal audit activity.
- Develop, implement, and maintain appropriate reporting to provide visibility of risk assessments to enable the provision of timely and accurate information to the SLT.
- Responsible for delivery of the annual audit plan.
- Manage and lead complete audit assignments, including planning and risk mapping, audit testing, and reporting.
- Identify key business and process risks.
- Evaluate the design of controls in place, working with management to drive improvement.
- Perform audits and other assignments included in the agreed audit coverage plan.
- Prepare and present quality reports that reflect the results of audit work and clearly set out the key findings and recommendations.
- Ensure project risks and issues are clearly identified and that project teams have appropriate mitigation measures in place.
We are looking for an ambitious, motivated self-starter. You will be seeking career growth to become a member of the leadership team within two years. You will have strong working knowledge of business processes, systems and internal auditing standards, with good understanding of the principles of risk and the ability to identify different types of controls.
We are seeking an experience internal / external auditor, with solid understanding of financial and operational processes, preferably with project or change management experience. We are looking for someone who truly understands key business drivers and how these may enable the success of projects.
- Up to £65,000 salary
- Car or car allowance
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday
- BUPA Health care
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading, exciting brand with positive and down-to-earth culture
If this sounds like you, please call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718 for further information, or apply direct.