Birmingham, West Midlands
£150 - £250 per day
3 months ago
Interim Treasury Accountant
Birmingham City Centre
£150-£250 per day
To provide first class cash management and cash flow forecasting. To manage banking relationships and progress implementation of advanced cash reporting solutions.
- Maintain good working relationships with Business Partners, Banks and FX trading partner
- Work with the wider Finance team and the business to understand cash requirements by entity. The ensuring the required balances are maintained in all accounts by reviewing entity agreements, intercompany balances and transfer pricing agreements.
- Involvement in budgeting process for the business as a whole and cost centre reporting.
- Cash management and cash forecasting by entity and by a variety of currencies
- Prepare weekly cash reports for the CFO/Group FC detailing cash balances and analysing the transactions of the previous week. Produce detailed cashflow forecasts across all entities and currencies.
- Responsibility for supplier and payroll payments utilising multiple banking systems
- Reconcile all bank accounts on the accounting system weekly as a minimum, and deliver monthly reconciliations in time for the accounting team deadline.
- Maintain an efficient system of policies and procedures that adequately control payment and cashflow activities
- Analyse the future currency flows of the business and implement the most efficient FX strategies working with the banks and FEX traders.
- Work with a variety of banks and banking platforms implementing efficient processes for cash management and reporting, including driving forward improvement projects to consolidate banking and report from one global system.
- Support other processes such as Transfer pricing and Revenue Recognition to ensure they are complete and accurate.
If you are available to start work ASAP and you have the relevant experience, please apply.