Interim Transactional Finance Manager
£280 - £320 per day + + holiday pay + bens
3 months ago
Interim Transactional Finance Manager - Didcot
£280pd - £320pd (depending on experience) + holiday pay
Modern offices - free parking - within easy reach of all transport links
Hybrid working - 2-3 days per week in the office
I'm delighted to be recruiting for this Interim Transactional Finance Manager position, for one of our key clients in Didcot. Ideally you will be available at short notice - and be able to offer a strong, transactional finance background and have lead both AP and AR/CC teams successfully. Initially for around 3 months, there are long term potential for extensions and permanent opportunities subject to sign off.
My client, is a private equity backed, international group of companies requires an interim Transactional Finance Manager, who can come in, to take responsibility for the financial transactions of the business reporting to the FD.
Specifically the role will be responsible for the following:
- Management of three direct reports including the Accounts Payable Team, the Accounts Receivable Team and Payroll Manager
- Cash Management, ensuring that the cash flow offers adequate liquidity at all times
- Supervise the transactional finance teams (of over 15 staff in total, across AP, AR and Payroll)
- Engage with stakeholders across the business
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of accounts payable and receivable transactions
- Oversee the payroll function
The ideal candidate will have a background in implementing robust transactional processes, have an analytical, detail-oriented outlook, combined with a strong team-spirit and collaborative nature. You will also have a strong leadership and communication skills with experience of process improvement. Ideally you will also have come from a Private Equity backed business with a flair for systems and processes.
My client can offer an immediate start and be able to offer this role initially for 3 months with high potential for extension.