£30000 - £32000 per annum + plus benefits
about 2 months ago
Job Title: Interim Talent Acquisition Specialist (FTC 12 months)
Location: Worcestershire (Hybrid)
Salary: up to £32,000 (DOE)
Hours: Full time/ Part time
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working in partnership with a manufacturing company who are the market leaders in their field, to recruit an interim talent acquisition specialist to join their HR team. This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established team, playing a pivotal role in helping to identify, develop and implement successful talent across the business.
The role will involve assisting with the immediate hiring needs of the business across departments at all levels. You will be focused on providing excellent candidate care, delivering a professional, high-quality service throughout the on-boarding process.
The role will also involve:
- Working closely to support managers and the HR team, identifying current and future hiring needs.
- Delivering key recruitment objectives by providing a high-quality recruitment service.
- Networking and hosting recruitment events with potential candidates.
- Organising interviews and supporting candidates throughout the entire recruitment process.
- Building and maintaining relationships with 3rd party suppliers.
- Updating the company system daily to ensure all candidate details and statuses are correct.
Ideally, you will have:
- A proven-track record within a recruitment environment.
- Experience of using a variety of recruitment tools, including LinkedIn, WorkDay and various other recruitment methods.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple positions.
- Experience of 360 degree recruitment cycles
- Time management capabilities
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience of recruitment, looking for a friendly and collaborative team to be a part of.
Please apply today!