Birmingham, West Midlands
£250 - £300 per day
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking to recruit an interim Systems Accountant (Sage) or our client based in Birmingham. This role will suit someone who is seeking a post that will work with both finance and non-financial stakeholders in the development of systems and reporting. The role is to start asap and will initially be for a period of 6 months. There is the potential for perm for the right professional.
The successful interim Systems Accountant will be working for business that have weathered recent restrictions well and are now looking at growth and expansion.
As the interim Systems Accountant, the successful candidate will play an instrumental part in the continued development of reporting processes and systems across the business. Working at the heart of finance this role will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration and development of the Sage ERP system and other interfaces. In addition, the post holder will be responsible for the following: -
- Support the finance team in the day-to-day use of systems and reporting
- Maintenance and evaluation of data feeds
- Work with the wider business to provide and improve meaningful MI.
- Project managing new developments within the system/s
- Working with the senior stakeholder group on improvements to the overall finance process/system
As the successful interim Systems Accountant, you will be / have:
- A part/fully qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of understanding of complex ERP/accounting systems
- Strong data analysis skills (excel, SQL, BI etc)
- Knowledge of Sage X3/Sage ERP would be advantageous
- Ability to work with both finance and non-financial stakeholders to improve system/processes
The Benefits Package
The following benefits package is available to the successful interim Systems Accountant
- Salary of £250-£300pd PAYE dependant on experience.