Birmingham, West Midlands
£425 - £450 per day + Outside IR35
about 2 months ago
My client a software business based in Solihull are looking for a Systems Accountant to join them on a 6 month contract to lead a SAP implementation. The need for this person is urgent and are looking for someone who is available to start within the next 2 weeks. The role offers hybrid working and has fallen outside of IR35.
As the Interim Systems Accountant you will be:
- Leading on the finance reporting project - around taking business requirements and scoping out what this means from a systems perspective and how the business can achieve this using SAP and/or Board
- Helping the business think about what the art of the possible is - they already already well into the project so need to take a good hard look at what they've done to see if it's making the best use of what they've got and what they need.
- Experience in SAP
- Experience in using Board tool would be desirable
- Must have had experience of finance systems transformation and implementation - either doing it yourself with an in house finance team, or working with a systems integrator
- Ideally qualified accountant - must be both finance and systems literate
- Must have good people and communication skills
- Must be able to get into Solihull as and when required
If this role is of interest to you please click apply!