West Midlands, England
7 months ago
Interim Senior Treasury Manager (Home based) - £65 - £75k + 20% Bonus
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a leading service provider who are looking for an interim Senior Treasury Reporting Manager for 15 months. The business is a well-known brand and support over 12 million customers across the UK.
The role is essential to ensure all treasury reporting is delivered and a robust control environment is maintained. As the senior treasury manager, you will be responsible for the long-term financing strategy and driving value for the group. This role is seen as very high profile, and will have direct access to the leadership team, who are expecting accurate insight to enable effective decision making.
The role is home based with occasional travel into the Head Office. (Coventry) Flexibility is needed when important meetings are required, however, at this level the incumbent will manage their own dairy and can plan ahead.
Responsibilities will include: -
- Delivering internal and external treasury reporting
- Developing close relationships across the business, performing strategic reviews of operating systems
- Providing technical analytical support to the Corporate Financial Planning team to enable forecasting of economic data
- Lead in the negotiation and arrangement of new funding activities
- Managing interest rate risk and other financial risks
- Dealing with the companies' money market fund exposures
- Coordination of tax / accounting / legal issues, documentation, internal approvals, due diligence etc
- Supporting with technical financial advice regarding any treasury related matters, and redesigning current processes to ensure limited manual intervention.
As the successful interim Senior Treasury Funding Manager, you will be:
- Professionally qualified (CSA, ACA, ACT) or equivalent
- Have prior experience of treasury financing and treasury management
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders both internal and external
- Experience of managing bond programme updates
The Benefits Package:
- £65,000 - £75,000
- 20% Bonus potential
- Private Medical
- 25 days holiday
- Home Based with limited travel