Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a manufacturing business based in Leamington Spa who are seeking an experienced Interim Sales Support Manager to deliver volume targets and growth for the main targeted Telecomm sector. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer and initially working alongside the Regional Sales Managers and interface into the product management function.
- Forecast and demand planning
- Weekly activity reports
- Implement effective CRM system to track and communicate activity
- Create, manage, and distribute sales support material
- Develop quotation templates to ensure professional presentation of the company solution
- Provide a headquarter-based sales support function to support regional sales teams
- Organise and host customers at the headquarters
- Support new distribution partners to ensure effective on boarding and achievement of sales targets.
- Take responsibility for sales to sectors beyond telecomms
- Work with marketing agency to improve brand communications
- Work on the "voice of the customer" input ensuring granularity of data to feed back to the organisation to inform product roadmap.
Qualification and skills
- Previous sales management experience and working with regional sales teams essential
- Will have worked in a B2B environment with an industrial type of product
- Effective communicator
- Ability to inspire
- Culturally aware