£350.00 - £400.00 per day
8 days ago
My client, an International consumer and business services provider requires a s/4hana specialist with a finance background for a pan Europe implementation. This is an exciting opportunity to work across function and with external partners to implement s/4hana for a widely recognised brand.
This role will work closely with the UK and European FD to initially help shape and scope the Finance ERP implementation and then to assist with the project management of the ERP implementation once it starts. Initially the project will focus on current reports and existing data to review accuracy and fit for purpose for the new system. The second part of the project will look at current processes and process improvement for the new system. The role is European wide and will liaise with finance and other functional heads and also partner with external stakeholders including IBM.
- Project Management of a complex project including the risks and uncertainty to cost and Program.
- Preparing and maintaining all project documentation through the project life cycle
- Development and control of budgets, financial appraisals and continual project evaluation.
- Managing the Feasibility of the project and executing the planning and consenting process for commercial approval; clearly defining scope, operational capability, benefits realisation and overall justification
- Ownership and management of project risks and issues, ensuring the correct escalation route is followed and mitigation is in place
- Planning, scheduling, controlling and reporting project activities to key stakeholders ensuring that comprehensive reporting is prepared and maintained
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience of working with s/4hana and process improvement. Project management experience would be useful along with best practice expertise. You will also be a good communicator at senior level and able to work cross functionally and with external partners.