Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000 - £65000 per annum
7 months ago
I am looking to speak to immediately available Resourcing Managers for a 6 month project role in South Birmingham.
Joining a growing business who are going from strength to strength, you will lead on the development and delivery of a resourcing strategy model to ensure ultimately that the business can attract the right talent and ensuring the business has a robust resourcing process.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Develop a toolkit of selection and assessment tools
- Develop the onboarding process
- Design and implement an attraction strategy
- Devise and implement volume recruitment plans
- Lead on a new HR Information system implementation
With an In-house recruitment background, you will have proven experience of designing and delivering an end to end recruitment strategy as well as experience of a HR Information System implementation.
This role is for a period of 6 months and my client is open to someone looking full time or part time.
Immediate start required.